The update training provides knowledge about the changes and novelties in railroad safety. The focus is on the new standards and updated regulations. These include the rolling stock safety directive(SIRF) and the technical specification for the interoperability of various subsystems(TSIs). We would also like to discuss the EU Commission’s implementing regulation and the fourth railroad package with you in more detail. In order to move the rail industry forward together, we want to address with you the changes in licensing and verification, as well as the revised General Railway Law.
Refresher course on innovations in rail safety / Rail Safety Engineer ReCert
In this training, the innovations in the field of railroad safety will be addressed. The focus is on new standards, updated regulations and changes in approval and verification.
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU)
- Technical Specification for Interoperability of Different Subsystems (TSIs)
- Fourth railroad package
- General Railway Act (AEG)
- EBA general orders
- Current standards: DIN EN 50126, 50129, 50155, 50657, 50128
- Safety Instrumented Response Facility (SIRF)
- Changes in the approval, the obligation to provide evidence
Exam (recertification only)
Ideal for employees with prior knowledge of engineering, requirements and safety management, and the approval process who want to refresh their knowledge of task management.
Duration: 3 days
EUR 2.100.- excl. VAT
(EUR 2.499,- incl. VAT)
Training cost: EUR 1.380 (excl. VAT) and Campus-Flat-Rate: EUR 720 (excl. VAT)
- Two nights in a unique atmosphere incl. Breakfast
- Meals during the training incl. Lunch and non-alcoholic drinks
- Networking in our lounge
- At a possibly common learning evening incl. dinner and non-alcoholic beverages
- Supervision by the trainer during the learning evenings